Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Roundup 1.2

The end of another week..  There were a lot of posts this week, looks like I was trying to make up for that lost time... Anyway lets just jump right into this.  First off I mentioned quantum mechanics, so over the weekend I recommend checking out the movie “What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?.”  This should explain it all.  Remix and remix 1.2 seemed to be a favorite amongst the crowd, I plan on making more of these so hang tight.  Then Monday night I tried out some Yoga for the first time and you guys heard about it the next day..  This Is a cheap sport costs about 10 bux for a mat, I would say this is worth it for being healthy.  Music, oh the sweet sweet melodies stuck in my head.  At the moment I’m humming some “Illscarlet.”  Check em out, they’re a mix between punk, ska, and reggae.  The QR codes have been fun; looks like the page views from android phones are almost beating PC users.  And again if you are visiting via QR code welcome to my blog.  So please if you have time take a picture of the QR code you found in the PDX area and send it to pchristmore@gmail.com and I shall display them on a special post.  The big 300… thnx everyone for supporting my blog.  This is a good start.   And last up today I wrote about dreams..  This weekend try documenting your dreams and read them over later.  It’s pretty interesting.  That all I have for this week guys.  Have a good weekend.    PS: Let’s try and hit 500 page views by the next weekend roundup...........

No comments:

Post a Comment