Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Light

I am thankful for light: Light... what an interesting thing (I guess if you consider energy a “thing.”).  Light is freaking amazing.  I can’t think of too many things that would not be possible without just a little bit of light.  I like to use bright colors with some of my artwork; light makes our view of this possible.  Without light there is an absence of color it ceases to exist. You can test this out by looking at something with color under a dim light you notice that it looks more gray than anything.  This is because in order to view colors we need light to reflect the color.  It would be a very bland world living in darkness…….  The average person spends more time in a well lit area in a 24hr time span than they do in darkness.  We all naturally love to be in the light.  Whether its spending time outdoors or reading a book; the constant companion always with us is our beautiful friend, light. 
speed of light slowed down      

No comments:

Post a Comment