Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

music in my mind

I am thankful for the music in my mind:
Music stuck in your head can often be a pain, but what about those times when it’s a song you love.  The songs that lift us up when we’re down.. That are there when you’re bored with nothing to do, or there for you when you have too much to do.  These are the songs of your mind and soul... the hope in your heart that things are gonna be ok.  It’s kind of weird how we get them stuck in there… It seems like the harder you try to not have it stuck the more it gets lodged in your immediate memory… Anyway that’s all I have for you guys today until tomorrowJ

 



[update] just reread this....probably the most freehand post so far

No comments:

Post a Comment