Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome Back Part 1

Welcome Back Part 1:
This is part 1 of 2.. It's great to be back at this:) don't have any pics or vids yet like I promised, but I did supply you guys with plenty to read.. Here we go.....

I am thankful for Saraphine:
I recently bought a snake for Steph's b-day.. Her name is Saraphine. So I headed out to petco to find a tame beginner snake.. I was told to get a corn snake.. I saw the corn snake cage and several babies were within.. Saraphine was curled up by herself in the back of the cage. She looked like she didn't belong.. I asked to hold her and she turned out to be pretty tame.. I took her home and placed her in her new enclosure waiting for Steph to come home. She has always wanted a snake as her own. This was the perfect suprise gift. I will never forget the smile on her face when I placed baby Saraphine in her hands. This little snake is now a part of our family and enjoyes the company of any human brave enough to hold her.


I am thankful for headphones: I use a pair of these everyday.. I listen to some tunes during every break at work to ensure a peaceful cool down for a few minutes.  Most people who know me, you know I don't drive and ride public trans. everywhere. This is boring sometimes and crazies try to talk to you.. What's the cure for boredom and ignoring crazy people? Headphones of course! Most of the time when i'm drawing I put some in to really get into it and concentrate. Today i'm listening to "The Expos" & "State Radio"..check em out and blast those headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment