Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Standby for Launch Sequence

Standby:   As you all already know my blog has been on standby for a couple of weeks now, and I came back to you guys dropping some pretty big news.  Read my last post if you haven't yet:)...  Now let's get back to the purpose of this blog.. So this upcoming post I keep talking about will be a 2 part shindig.  Expect to see 4 things i'm thankful for and an assortment of pictures and videos.  Welcome back part I will be posted wed sometime after 1pm pacific time and part II will be posted the following day at the same time.  Also weekend update 1.3 is in the works and should be out late friday night......  It's great to be back webernet I missed you oh so much... 

No comments:

Post a Comment