Welcome!

This is my Blog of what I am thankful for. I will be adding an entry hopefully daily. The writing will be free hand and unedited.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Running

I am thankful for running: Running has always been a big part of my life.  I started competitive long distance running in 9th grade and have been racing ever since.  There is something about running that keeps me coming back for more.  Lately energy for running has been hard to come by due to work.  But everytime I lace up and start going it's like it's always been for me, like I was built for running.  I think my favorite time to run would be around mid fall to the beginning of winter, because as long as you are warm it's easy to breathe and your muscles stay cool.  Just like art; running will always be a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment